Monday, November 1, 2010

My Dogs Toe Turned Black

Insecurity



I asked myself a thousand times what is this malaise that comes over me suddenly, I seem to have divided the land and I am on wrong way.
Sometimes a sense of loneliness comes over me in, physically available, are present, but my thoughts, surf somewhere I would fly, but then back in my solitude. My brain
is like a swirl of leaves that turn around, raised by the wind, but why are they so? Because it allows the melancholy ruin life with thoughts that are not intelligent, when in fact I have always declared that! My insecurities suddenly jump out and always going to frustrate all my efforts, someone to look serene and happy in some ways also.
We will always try to plan for the future, as if life were eternal and it is said that those who think about the future, he can not live the present, I do not see why they are worse than the present nor the future, but the dream always my past, not the quality of life I led, in some ways that was normal, but my youth, which has disappeared in the folds of a time that will never return. Experience usually means learning to throw with courage and be able to face the inevitable time that passes, I now had to overcome this stage and have gained some confidence, but I still can not digest, which is a life, live it the best and enjoy it to infuse. This theory is easy to say, but how to do it? I have the feeling that I miss something and my biological age, wife is ill with the brain that goes somewhere else. Perhaps because I am a dreamer and I still can not hardened refuge in my dreams, even with open eyes, in the hope that sometimes I wake up blow, falling heavily in reality, in real life, life that matters, the only one that I decide to go along

0 comments:

Post a Comment