Sunday, October 31, 2010

Muslim Sayings On Wedding Card

photos of my dear friend GE.






I particularly do not understand art and photography, but when a person is nice and beautiful, is a picture is a picture I like and I admire (in a good way)
a certain envy for those who can make small or large masterpieces. I
dear friend, who has the talent to make "fire" some beautiful pictures and his careful and precise objective, is out photographs, really pleasing and beautiful. Beautiful landscapes, I want to have the honor of hosting my blog.




I met him by accident, asserted that between a man and a woman, there can be no friendship, he says, that there may be: passion, enmity, worship, love but no friendship.
because of this (we do not know whether right or wrong) theory, we discussed a lot, I think that friendship can there be, he continues to assert that no! Who will be right? Mha!




its dawn.









0 comments:

Post a Comment