Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Walky Talky Zero Zwt-328

To Make Crochet ...

... Making crochet is addictive .... but I serious addiction:)
When I start ... .. any excuse is good all the time is right. ..
Mollo there all I have to do ... (Including housework) ...
to continue to sit on the
WORKPLACE started ...
these days to avoid
TARE
to "bring back the dough grain" (as the hubby when it is overcooked!) ..
I did well in the foot ..
. front of the stove ....
I found a site that define is just beautiful ..
then what have I done? Two weeks
are officially a student of Jersey / Crochet ...
I go to a lady teacher .. along with some grannies ...
.... sometimes comes not from some
of a young man;)
The best thing for me to
q
T his hobby is that you can take it to any part of
...
and especially when you stop ....
throw everything into a bag without having to clean anything !!!...
Fantastic!
... And then I always liked these "chores by her grandmother ...
when I was little my mother taught me to do
the chain ...
but then I had done nothing ...
in place now ... I took off ... and no one can stop me:)

... then we say that I thought to make a blanket for my children ..
not pretty pretty to put a blanket on the bed alone,
.... not a blanket "treat with kid gloves or else you ruin "....
.... not to be used only a few times .... or to be kept locked in the closet ...

... I thought I would make a colorful blanket ...
that puts in a good mood ....
to throw on ... sofa .. to use as a cape ....
.. to put on the floor like a soft carpet ...

... to wrap up in a hug .. when you have .... want to cuddle ...


... the colors ... I'm not sure I have not yet selected the final ....
'm doing tests with the card .... I also made a folder
colors of yarn ... and every time I take
a ball of a new color, I add one ....
(such as those DEII yarns for cross stitch ..)
color cards help a lot to do
matches just because you see them now ... ..
and you must be thinking ...
mah! Will stay .. well then that with this ?!!...


... I started with these flowers ... then I will do the "tiles" ...
then finally ... .. the thing that absolutely can not stand ...

... Stop all the wires !!!.. what a nightmare!!
... I leave my hands ... "I itch" .. I have to go
knitted !!!!.....:)

... ah go and see: Attic24t.typepad.com ...
kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment