Saturday, October 23, 2010

Surgery For Gallbladder Polypsis It Necessary?

autumn afternoon ...

.. Only now I feel it really got my long awaited Fall ...
with him ... and a great desire to do anything .... really want to stay indoors in the heat ..
... on the couch to do the hook ...
or have tea with biscuits and
Kark ade ...

... I left for a "moment" the blanket for children
to do this shawl for a dear friend ...
...
to tell her I love her ...:)
... then tell me if is good or should I "sguastare all: ("

. . For those who finds it somewhat 'with the hook:
chains around 46 and then closes the work
working then point down until you reach the desired height of neck
continues CON3 high points, you miss a chain and so on, for the first lap.
Continue to the end with high 3Point, 1catenella,
3Point high 1catenella ... etc.etc
to the desired length ..
not easy ... more!
I've got two already started for my granddaughters!

... These however are our biscuits for tea to 5 ...

Pastafrolla and nutella ... ... (and pretty cute autumn stencils) ...
... .. All this instead of filling boxes and boxes of ...
and hidden by the good hubby that works "on site"
to finish our house;)

you remember or not I have to move ????...

... one of those times I show you a little something from ... ok?
..
Good Sunday to all! ...

ps Frida and Vale tomorrow ... promise
"I take the baton" ..
thanks! kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment