Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Whos Hotter In Pokemon May Misty Or Dawn

Maybe I did not understand anything ...?! Grandparents Day

.. .. Check a few days so I added a "blurb" on the side of blog to be clear as possible ... not to believe things that are not ... where I say that not invent anything ... I'm not a genius ... I put on the blog ideas that I like .. I see .. I read ... ones that transform change ... .. those that are not a genius I do not deserve that I do not belong .. I wrote this because I had a thing ..

... ... So let us start from the beginning ... a few days ago I pointed to a blog that many of the things I saw ... were taken verbatim by many foreigners ... and since I blog, I repeat, I thought would be "by Fantasia," the lady of the house ... when I saw the opposite .. I felt "frigate ".... unfortunately But in remarks apparently I used the word "creativity" improperly .. and I have responded to consigliadomi read fantasy Bruno Munari to understand the concept ....
In these days, since I've talked to some people ... I have been given different answers:-All

copy! .. In life .. at work ... blog by Italians, and foreign ..... so .. okay ...

-If you change some "point" .. ..... I can also omit hidden
have it already from somewhere

-If you use the right words ... and I'm careful not to put the phrase .. "I have this thing I thought," I can take the merits


-'s important is that ideas do you write about ... no matter if you have already seen from other

-If you do not take pictures or texts from other (which would be plagiarism) ... but one thing Redo view somewhere else ... do not have to say taking it from ...

-No one cares if you copy or not ... only interested in human relationships (ie friendship, esteem eccecc ..) that is established with the writer's blog

instead .. maybe because I just that are "entry in the blog world" ... I believe in other things ... I think that if a blog is set "on the imagination and creativity .. (which, as they are used ... for 90% of people .. they mean the same thing) ... if you copy things from others, you should not have thought to imply ...
And with more visible to a blog must have more ... respect for people gullible and simple ... how can I be me ...

for example, when I got on a site and see something very innovative .. something that usually in Italy for example, you can not see the Ah .. I do not think will have copied it .. I think that good looks
Ah what a great idea!
these days, however, in addition to "Masacre" ... for saying what I thought ... some have told me that I look at the blog in the wrong way ... the blog to be seen as a run of veicolo.per ideas !!... then it does not matter if you take it from here and there ...
conclusion ... (I thought I had already conlcuso but I get the mail that makes me think ... and continue to write comments accusing me of offending little cute ..) I would ... know your thoughts ... if you like ... because as I just said "these ideas I've seen the same from 'other side' (and the truth ... ..) or let me go ... or I was told "they are coincidences" ... or something else ... no??
I do not think it is right to silence me and tell me just because I'm not going to knock nobody's home .. the blog is a "square" and I must also be ready to respond ("arguing" if possible) to comments from various oh that good! .. oh how nice!
This is my thinking .. but then again I'd love to know how well you think you can change your mind ...
in life ....
hello thanks to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment