Sunday, October 3, 2010

Inflatable Rainbow Baby Walker Worldwide




My nature curious and attentive, leads me to wander in different locations and in every fold of the Internet, they call it "surfing" I'm back again and for me surfing is when you go to sea, but , think about it, is an appropriate word in referring to this huge information container, so vast and complete, it looks like an endless sea. In one of those "surfing" I found a kind of poetry, word for word, identifies me perfectly.
people like me, come back to recover a friend calling into play everything to find a smile or a simple hug.
Those like me look at you straight in the eye but secretly you contemplate
and never tire of looking at you, admire you
and why not love you! Why convinced that each of us
there is something profoundly special that we must find gently.
Those like me who also want to scream, shouting to the whole world
sometimes so unimaginative.
Those like me shyly look at you and expect that spark that ignites
the beating of your heart.
Those like me are eternal dreamers waiting for the sunset
to enjoy a swim in the sea overwhelmed by the splendor of this beautiful planet
that illuminates our days and our dreams .
Those like me is never satisfied.
Those like me will always complain saying to themselves "you can do more
Those like me clench their fists to keep from crying , but silently
indulge in the embrace of a true friend, no fear to show her face in tears. Those
I would like you trust all those like me
trust all
Those like me would a world where love and imagination
you are whispering in the middle of a street
regardless people passing by.
Those like me that their man would scream
I love that look with confidence and shake gently. Those like me
bicycle to feel alive,
to enjoy the taste of the countryside and the freshness of summer rainfall on bare arms.
Those like me smile and blush when you call them and say their name
Those like me pick up the pieces of a broken vase
fix it with patience and even risking injury
people like me, if you space between confidence and give you heart
all the love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment