Thursday, November 11, 2010

Can You Get Arthritis From Cold Weather

...

... Yesterday I had prepared the "biscotti di San Martino" ...
how he wants a traditional Venetian ...
and today we had to decorate them ... then when I said
"kids just look at this cartoon
!"... then turn off the TV, the atmosphere was a bit 'spoiled ...
as my grandmother would have said .. "came cloudy!"
mom jerks ..... .. our friends watch what they want ..
etc. .. etc. ... oh well come on ... "then make the cookies?
?"...." you like eh no we are not interested at all!" I said to myself .....
maintenance are the usual ruin everything you've always sclerosis (
..... but luckily my piaccola Cammi ...
"siiiiiiiii daiiii mom do it!
.... then prepare everything just for her ..... after 2 minutes of pouting
... Matthew: "Mom I want to do well and I ".....( two;)
.... after two minutes of super pout Michele ... "from him I do too! (three;)


... so after the first 5 minutes of silent work
.. everyone thought his
without regard for anyone .. .
.. calm has returned!

ahhhh here is the Indian summer!

lo.so. .. .. ... I know a little time 'to' I want to mill ...
"
concedetemelo but at least every now and then:)
... They have come pretty eh ... ready to show to popes when he returns tonight ... San Martino Buon
then!
ps the cam and then "mess" he told us
the story of Saint Francis and the wolf ... hihihi
patience eh !!... have done this at school today;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment