Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Manual For Honeywell Thermostat Rth2310b

infinite pain.


The weather does not help to raise the morale, the water tumbling down from the sky like a river of tears, makes it even more this month of November, terribly sad. What can raise morale, anything! And
'said the month of the dead, as well as those who are no longer remember, it's like a return to love, with all the memories and love that those who left us he gave us, good or bad it was . How we suffer when somebody dies very dear to our hearts!
Their disappearance is always a dull ache, it hurts and takes your breath away. Come to mind the small gestures, words, small discussions, customs, so that when a loved one dies, it is never-ending anguish.
The premature loss of my sister Maria Vittoria, has left a deep wound in my heart, insane, over time it comes back to life every day, but with the knowledge that nothing will ever be.
after the death of my father, I was stunned, this was never and has never been part of my world, but his death has saddened me because I was always the private hope that maybe one day I would have enjoyed the His presence in my life, and instead will no longer be so.
In these moments I realize that the only thing that matters in life is the love that you can give to others, be they relatives or friends and should always be kind and patient, because then when you are no longer, it is always too late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment