Sunday, November 21, 2010

Balsa Wood Aluminumfoil

a schoolmate


My grandson into the house, came to me, embracing me, as is usually very small and offered me a daisy field, saying: I have from the garden for you grandma. To show how much I liked her gift, I put the skimpy daisy in a glass with water. Looking at it though, my thoughts went far back in time many years ago, it was the period of the College in Como, I had a companion school that was called just like Margaret P. I came away from Sicily, and said that with my cheerful, cheerful, reflecting the colors of my land, but she Lombard doc, he was introverted, malfidente few times in some ways even unpleasant, but by dint of telling stories and always turn the word, began to open, to have confidence and she wondered how I managed to melt the ugly character who finds herself, in truth, the life I always had this prerogative, I do not know what it is, or why, but usually people talk and tell me say that inspires confidence, I do not know if it is really so, however that is another story. By Margaret P.
We had become inseparable, she was in class in front of my desk and once in two hours of Italian, there was the usual course of the theme, was desperate, did not know what to write, I knew of his lack of imagination and that I'd rather do for sale, I offered to carry even his. So I took the (bad habit) every time there was the issue, I will compose two completely different with the same title and then she copied her. The two issues were from time to time so different from each other than ever, the teacher realized that they were written by the same hand that is mine. She hugged me and every now and then I said Assunta I love you, I would say ironically, who loved me for interest and she got angry, pretending to hit me. We had their diaries full of nonsense, which of course in those days of adolescence were important, and instead re-evaluates them now, they just smile tenerazza. After college, I've never see her again, I recall that he lived in Dongo, a mountain town near the Swiss border. I still have my journal well preserved to instill a drawer, I remember that I wrote a poem that I reread almost pathetic now, but then she had read with great pleasure. Here, the large externally
I know a nice girl, who bears the name of

Marguerite Daisy, here! Now you know how complicated
the theorem of Thales.
Very grumpy and very enigmatic
when the stops and smiles,
died a chicken.
Cha megagalattico nonsense, but at the time ................

0 comments:

Post a Comment