Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How Much Hair Do Thinning Scissors Get Rid Of?

WIP WIP WIP

flu really knocked me down, I left him with a fatigue that I did not remember that you can have.
are inconclusive due to lack of energy and seeking with new things that I start but I'm always there on the needles / crochet hooks / work table. Li

list to try to encourage it a bit ':
- Calorimetry: I actually finished, but it is too big and will be rebuilt from scratch (or used as a scarf ... see)
- Gianni for Hat: This but once finished it was too small and therefore we are undergoing renovation but the cost of 2 / 2 devastates me ... when I come to the right I can do with the mainland will go away quicker
- Lolly willowes handwarmer: I started with the Tunisian crochet, 5 but I could not guess the extent and so I had to get me on 6. But since then I have not had time to go forward; on the other hand I bought the book and I get distracted so before you get to sleep.
- The cover of Grandma Mary has been recently added as a project because a) I have a friend who gave birth between 6 weeks pregnant, b) is a test of "United Against Cancer" which is a project very dear to me. .. for now I'm preparing the sample because it is a very technical thing, then I'll get the wool and I will
- MEA shawl: still the second review is being really good though
- SAL "a rose for Valentine's Day": For this I need a moment of calm and a bit 'of peace in the studio by myself ... Tops in this period but does not accept to stay in a room different from mine and use the hot glue gun with him is not "healthy")
- granny squares for flood victims in Australia: two facts, the project is to make it 20 for the end of February ... I guess I'll stop at 10 for this first shipment
- Basketweave Cowl: it must be finished by Sunday because I have to deliver ... it's all a count after a dozen irons I feel alienated, but the first ball is over and the second will be more alert (I hope, seeing as how it works before I redid the first 9 irons 3 times)

else? ?

those who have not yet started but are there waiting with the wool that looks at me:
- Lella
slippers - slippers Lizzy
small version - gloves
tops - my bonnet hermione
- trellis scarf or poncho (I have not decided yet, but it is just so much to sew at the end or not)
- amineko
for faith - for the big sister
summer bag - bag for the mouse of my summer school teacher who takes a moment years (a simple shoulder bag and decorated with a little 'buttons cute
- eiffel shawl for the wedding of my cousin


The nice thing is that if I look at these projects one by one and quantifying them in man-days, they would all completed in a day or two, but by concentrating all the evening when I'm too tired for anything is a mountain of work!
I am a bit 'demoralized
... But who is the cause of his ill cry himself.

And update Bibu well as tales of cat that arise from time to presonno Tops and would like to write because we invent some really nice things ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment