Sunday, February 13, 2011

Can A Us Citizen Go To Canada For A Abortion

Why cry on?


much time away from my beloved blog, I never thought of returning with tears in my heart, and instead it is.
How many times in life things happen that sad, bitter and marked an almost destructive, how do you overcome these moments blacks, in which it is natural to cry on!
There are ugly and unpleasant events, that when they arrive, they make us appreciate even most of the finer things in life that I wonder why they always seem few compared to those that do keep the morale in the soles of shoes. But it's worth it? For a while, 'okay, just to realize, or maybe I exaggerated things more than they are. But sometimes the captain of the unexpected, that make me feel cold inside. But then I think I will take a deep breath and go forward again to the best of my ability. I'll try to think positive as is my habit to do and I'll go on looking for a ray of sunshine that warms my face and soul. My positive nature helps me so much, but every time when I raise my head, it seems that fate puts me in my head and one foot goes even below ground, and yes I am not a negative person, however, are easy for small depressions, which fortunately do not last long. Up, up the Assumption, with yet another disappointment again: as Jesus said to Lazarus? Get up and walk! And I walk in the shoulder, and walk again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment