Saturday, February 5, 2011

Writing A Memorandum To My Teacher

midnight ... Coincidences

.... Scene Falling ...

husband : "Manu the kids are asleep?"
I : "you all sleep at last" ... you put on the film?
husband : Yeah ... I turn? ... But you know what?
... I feel like something good .... I
"by I make the cake? ...

husband, "but are not from the past eleven !!!...
.... but .. if you like ...
I "is by two minutes and put in oven ...

husband:" What are you doing?
I "by aspe .. .. I'm putting the sugar
so tomorrow when he sees the Cami ....!!!!
husband:" I bring the pan to clean ?
I : "I had already started to wash! .. No joke from hold.
am ready ... .. watch the movie ....

after 40 minutes

husband: "Manu is ready ...?
I "... Now I look
toothpick test ... yes ... cooked
want the milk?

husband:" Yes come on!!
I "aspects that I take a picture for the blog?

came so cute ...!!!
husband :"... minutes more minutes .. less ... appearance:)

and so ... after a good binge ...
Gurd we finish the movie ....
and then "fired" more than the cake

we drag to bed at a time to say the least indecent ...!!

... but .... that this Pampering ... beautiful!


Morning 7.30 am

children: "Mammaaaa but when the cake is done you?
there already missing half !!!...
I ....:" ehhh ... last night ... dad ..... opsss!
from .. hurry up it is already late ...!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment