Thursday, February 3, 2011

Heartburn With Heart Murmurs

knitting MON (prochain) AMOUR

Turn you turn around, blogging blog and link to link, here it runs into one of Stefania . In his penultimate post
are beautiful works, a crocheted cap that would be perfect for ... a beautiful scarf that I could give a. .. and then what?
And 'the case to say: struck on the road to Damascus.
There is a photo of a handmade ethnic necklace.
not hand knitting and crochet with, right hand!

So I try, because the answers that leaves here and there seems a really nice person, and send an email.
Indeed, it is a nice and kind person and it shows me this link where I discover a fabulous world.
Yes, because I have a few things in dance: D

I take this opportunity to report a good initiative. It's called
IF NOT NOW WHEN : click to find all the information, date February 13 ... For a pre-Valentine's Day very special.

0 comments:

Post a Comment