Sunday, February 20, 2011

How To Wear The Transparent Bra

HEEL ...

no place for some but that's because I'm going slow on everything.
health this winter is definitely not on our side and after effects of falls and influence we thought we'd (hopefully) finish the season with a winter to him streptococcal otitis and conjunctivitis Streptococcal for me.
That is to say, the first week went to massage, and consular and embrace it ... the latter I am really nervous!
Yes, because with this conjunctivitis I stopped the "life" I could not read, I could not watch tv, the pc only to work with blacks to Mondaini goggles, no pampering for the tops (which I must say it was admirable), no manual work ... or even sleep! I was sleeping the conjunctiva and dry after two hours I woke up in the grip of heartburn.
And people asking me "but why do you come / go to work in these conditions?" the answer was simple from my point of view, at least there I can talk to someone, it's the only thing I may do!
Here, the reason was this.
Today I slowly started work with the Tunisian crochet, 6 but only until there was enough natural light.
I went from here to get out and to change the background of the blog trying to give me a bit 'of positive energy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment