Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Labelled Parts Of An Electric Motor

Board for announcements ...

... In our kitchen we hold a "dashboard warnings"
bachehca or a pin for all school notices, invitations for some
birthday.
flyers of any action ...
doodles that Camilla
brings me home from kindergarten .. etc. .. etc.. So all those things
c he
you never know where to put them but you have an eye for
not forget something. For some
'uses one of years of cork ..
(bought a few and
uro ....)
here, I do not know, these days I could not see.!.
perhaps because it was an
cora a bit 'empty ..
maybe because I do not like the brown stain that granulosa
.. its not the whole riddled
was holding more ....
so what have I done '?
(
I state that in my house the
acrylics

never fail .. like how the flour in her grandparents' house ..)

I took a brush and painted and I pennelletto so:

Initially I did not know what to paint ..
(did not want to leave any stone discovered a piece)
then I decided to make like a fabric by Amy Butler
one of those easy to do .. ehehe!


.. Now very slowly attack our stuff ...
Ah, I held the needles with aluminum foil ... Hihi
micca could attack them red blue and yellow ..
have this right?
PS ... my oldest son:
"the mother but what the hell did you do?
when it is full of sheets is not seen nothing !!.."
Me: "matteeeeeooooooo !!!.. .. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
ah.sai ...... but ...... uffaaaaaaa uff!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment