Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Where Should A Coffee Table Sit

an experience to remember


It was by chance that I made the decision to sign up for Free, I had to communicate a message to a registered and I could not do it, if not registered, how do you usually drew my profile, and I was enthusiastic, it seemed like a nice thing and curious. After my registration, I put on display even my picture and in fact I came good and my face, pleasant and nice, emblazoned on all the profiles of the so-called friends. They started getting messages of friendship, they were all pseudo friends, wrote to me as if I knew long before I liked it, and have many icons on my profile I lured. To have my friends full field, naively, I asked myself some friendship. Then looking around on the profiles of others, I understood more and more, that looked more like a brothel than anything else, women who described themselves as, horny, men eating, tits, ass in the air instead of photos. Now I wonder: how does a woman of 62 years to still be so naive, I dare say almost disarmingly. And 'I can never professed an intelligent woman and I fall more and are always the last to know? In the time I spent in Liberia, I got everything, then I realized it was the photo that attracted like flies, then I took the picture, it has slowed but not stopped. The most "Transgressive" was a little boy in his thirties, who told me to have the young fellow, but he was better with mature women, I came before my eyes, my children have the same age as that young man. I replied to her messages all morning, saying that the Internet as a means of amorous approaches was cold and impersonal, without heat, without a hint of sweetness, nothing! He went his way, then I have laid off with a greeting. Practically, there is no real dialogue, but only more or less indecent proposals and the best part is, that for the first post, I also enjoyed reading them and I flattered! Then, I began to understand how false, and I said Enough! I like the computer and I love it, but some content is not for me. The heart has a certain age and I can not blow my coronary arteries, that idiot! I thought it was a nice idea!
But now it has become a matter of principle, I do not erase, I will be careful in the choice of so-called friends and I will do my well-considered choices. I'll try to stay away from rogues and who knows who does not know the real gentle gentil'uomini and women with whom to exchange constructive comments, without going into more ...... sex!

0 comments:

Post a Comment