Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blister From Nicotine Patch

potato pie

last one of those beautiful autumn as giornatine
like me ....

wind cold gray sky ... ...
I know I know .. the summer the sun the sea ...

know what you're thinking ... but I in recent months
thinking about these days .... they finally know
rebbero come ....:)
... Come on, we're almost in a while .. ' we will be in Fall ...
today as for the first time in a long ...
"I closed the windows because it was cold ..."
I acc eso the oven for our:

potato pie

INGREDIENTS
1 kg of potatoes 1 egg

1 hg (even less) of sliced \u200b\u200bcooked ham 5 slices
or slices of fontina
half a glass of milk
a nut (or two) of butter
salt
nutmeg

Boil the potatoes, remove the peel
still hot and mash masher.
Add egg, butter, milk, salt,
nutmeg and mix together
with a spoon until the mixture is soft and tasty
... (assaggiatelo! )
Now, place half the mixture in a baking pan
butter, then add ham and fontina
and cover with the remaining mixture.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs ..
... add some butter.
oven to 200 degrees for about 20-30 minutes ...

Good Good Good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment