Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hip Scarf Mississauga

Games Mother's ... Remember

"Oh mom, but what keeps them doing all those cans ??...
ahhhh .. it .. to make those your" way " Blog .. .
by ah understand .. you're out ...!!!

Here, these are comments of my two "big kids" when they see me
put in the closet
various packaging boxes .... .. cartoons .. etc.etc ...:(

???.. Then what happens here, put that photograph should
containers of yogurt ...
put that you pull out all
and begin to build a pyramid ... tower
... .... wear, take off, giro.prillo .... who comes out?

.. "mom what are you doing??
ah ... I can try from the
no aspe
make me do it I'm jar ...
oh by the way we expected ....

oh look at this ... I did !..." more beautiful I
No, but a moment .. sorry ....
were not my "so" these??
mò and we want to play too???
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!( and satisfaction! ihihi:)
And so after some 'trial and error ... ..
(CAMI was never stops ... and everything collapsed!)
we were able to stack them tuttiii!
Too bad so many have left in the mountains!


..?.. ... and then I had time to do two shots and ...

.. ahhhhhhhhhhhh ..!!!...... disaster and as if laughing !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment