Saturday, September 11, 2010

Proper Way To Ask For Money For A Shower

of a beautiful summer ...

.... We all come home ... abbimo left the mountains ....
but I'm happy ... this is my favorite time of year ...
I never started the new year in January ...
for me the beginning is in September ...
when everything starts again ... when you rearrange things ...
when the school reopens and notebooks have
pages all be written ...
.... These days I'm tidying the house ...
rearranging the drawers ... the clothes ...
am preparing everything for a new beginning ...
... a new beginning .... I like it, I like to put in order ...
put in order even myself as I do ... I put the order ...:)
thoughts ... feelings ... new projects ...
... And while I spend my days with my friends, inseparable
Mr. mop, Mr. ... degreaser and cleaner miss ...
I remember the beautiful days of vacation ....

... hiking up the mountains ...

... At basketball games with "To Dad" ...

... the impromptu lunch with friends ...

.. on the terrace Rising to the challenges of ...

trscorso ... At the time the most important people .. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment