Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Whipple Procedure And Chemo

... Thoughts of Christmas ...

.. When are "emotionally affected by anything ..
... I struggle to find the right words ..
yesterday ... I thought I write something tomorrow ... .. two lines ....

about what goes through my head these days ...
that I should never forget ... but then I forget ..
what I put in a corner of your mind ...
qngolo in the heart ... and then let it be ...
do not think fatigue ... .. I know ...
am speechless .... I do a little 'sick' this morning ...

me that I'm thinking about the post and all those stupid things
DIY ...

all this creativity ... .. all these ideas for children ...
..... but hell !!!...
there are still children who muoino of hunger ...
capita of hunger?? Of Fame ...
and I'm thinking about what to cook for the day before??

.... What nonsense!!

are sorry and saddened by all to myself ...
but unfortunately so then I go and return to business as usual ...
but maybe this was the right time ...
for a change ...
to do something now on ...
for a change 'my life ...

to use this creativity for the stupid things ...
maybe .. who knows ...
wonder this Christmas ...
... go to the website of ' UNICEF if you like ...
life presents ... This year ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment