Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy Retirement Cake

... Christmas gifts ... Advent Calendar

... Some nights ago I attended a workshop with other "girls" ...
(but I will talk about this later)
chat and chat .. here .. there the argument has moved on:
what to give to children for Christmas ...
my vorrebero this .. my wish that
etc. ... etc. ..
... having said that I would like to give Camilla a game
not plastic ....
have been listening ... and I made my comments ...

.... way home by car then I started to think ... think ..
but really! there are only games to play ...
there are only games that you see in advertising ..
there are only games of plastic ...
there are not only the usual commercial super books ...
there are not only the usual dolls ... but damn!
not I'm sick of hearing these phrases
"Yeah but those games cost a lot of wood!"
ok.ok. .. I also say that cost me a lot ...
but then I'm not going to buy a game brand advertised
super series ... done ... that is twice as expensive but does more volume!!
sorry but this does not cost so much??
... I also got "a lot of plastic in the years to my children ....
or friends .... but I tried slowly to "educate"
to something different ... I started to give the beautiful game ... maybe too small ... but nice ....
games to play games ... ... I do not know how to say ...
games that have something to say .!!...
but I have a hard time ... because .. (we say) ..
surrounded by shops "usual" with the usual stuff ...
and to see something good I have to go somewhere on purpose
shop "different" ...
... Sorry ... I'm losing the speech is long and I
so much to say yet ... but I can not ...

to report all these words (and specifically that I do not give money to say eh!)
these stores scattered 'throughout Italy ...
let us know if you do not jump ... but do not compare with the prices, eh!
tell you already that I am a bit 'higher ... but at least to get an idea ... I'd ...
visit
The city of the sun and find a store near you ...! then let me know if there is liked it! soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment