Saturday, December 18, 2010

Electronic Laser Bowling

fever fake.


Here! Like every year, with winter comes the flu and as always I am no exception. I would never influence me is annoying and is quite ill, it seems that a truck pass me on and I feel bunged. But! How things change in life. I remember the days of college, because I wanted to have a small or short febriciattola influence, accidents I never sick, I dreamed of being in bed away from the classroom at school, but there was nothing to do, is bursting with health. One day my wife Lella A. He told me: There are tricks to be a bit 'to bed in peace. So m'istruì for good health on how to bypass the obstacle. Taken by my bedside the Vicks Vaporub, was once in glass jars with blue green cap. I spalmai a goccino on eyelashes, and tears began to burn down plentiful, a bit 'on the nose which turned purple, I went to the infirmary mother Fortunata who was the sister nurse and told her that I was not at all well and go to the dorm told me handing me the thermometer distracted, I obeyed and walked towards my bed, I undressed and put my thermometer on a radiator, a few seconds were enough to raise the temperature. Sly then put it under his armpit and waited patiently for his mother, who arrived shortly thereafter and noting fever advised me to stay warm under the covers. Thanks Lella A. How wonderful! In college we would get up with the chickens, there was the holy mass, lunch, review and then to school. What sleep! How many times I wanted to throw it out the window that damn bell, which made me jump and wake up from my sweet dreams. Now, thanks to my partner that I had shown little trick, I could get me a nap as it should. How wonderful! Outside the weather was a wolf, my classmates at school, and I selfishly warm under the covers. In afternoon came the mother nurse with the usual thermometer and now? The heaters were turned off, nothing wrong, the thermometer with rubbing wool jacket, the temperature began to rise again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment