Friday, January 7, 2011

My Dog's Black Nose Has Some Pink Spots

PERO '...

I started working with the irons varies little over a year ago (just during the holidays) and I just did the bill on Ravelry ... I baked 25 little things, an average of a couple per month!
Sure, some are small, others more complex.
would also look more to my basket "WIP".
But I'm really happy.
About for 2011? Way to go!
... trying to complete the WIP
... trying to finish the wool that I have at home before you buy a new (but If not I would not be a LQA)
... trying not to get me an idea when I just finished the magic ring for another
... trying not to invent the pattern when I do not understand (but do so with the navigator)
... and maybe trying to do something for me!
is why I continue to create and present:)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment