Saturday, August 14, 2010

On Sims 3 Stop Fertility

Greetings!



It 'just after midnight! My God, now I have 62 years. I feel dazed, I realize that time is running out. At the entrance to my house, in a corner stands a grandfather clock in the column. Strikes the hours, the half-and quarter of an hour, with a systematic basis by approximately thirty-one. Inside, at the top, there is a medallion that read: TEMPUS FUGITIVE. When you look carefully, I have to distract me, because a sense of loss, mixed with anxiety attacks me. He has written that reason, time inexorably runs wildly and it seems always to supply fuel in the sprint, because never stops. 62 years! I Assunta, who until the other day I was seventeen, and who asked me how old are you? Always answered the winds, to make me feel more grown up! And now? Oh well, I'll ignore it, so the music does not change. I begin to greet me alone. Assunta Greetings dear, how much we have spent together, we had fun, we cried, we suffered, but in our little self and my soul, we have lived. My mom says that when I was born, I was a beautiful blonde girl, I was born so big that ... well I have suffered more than you need, when you said, I believe, because that (major) I have never left me and conditioning for the rest of life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment