Monday, January 5, 2009

When Is David Bridals 99 Dallor Sales

curl

From guides Supereva :
What is "marbling"

Similar to sponging, marbling is obtained by dipping in the color spread in a tray, a cotton cloth, or a woolen cloth, properly wrapped in a kind of buffer, full of wrinkles.

To do this you use the wire with the cloth strips of cotton or linen. With effect

more rigid, some professional decorators use pellet of wrapping paper or coated paper which acts as buffer unusual sources.

I find a really nice project with Create Fantasia (unfortunately the site was closed, I do not know why ...)
that reproduce below:
In this project I wanted to combine the technique of marbling to decoupage under glass with gold leaf.

I chose to use acrylic paints for marbling colors instead of glass,

in order to achieve a delicate and not too bright.

First of all I degreased the pot with alcohol and I cut the flowers of the paper "Women's time."

So I placed the cutout on the front the plate and I fixed the glue removed.

On the back I stretched out my mission at the edge of the crop,

waited for half an hour to dry and I applied the gold leaf.

At this point I've waited 24 hours so that the mission is the gold leaf were applied very dry, so I went with the lightweight 220 grit sandpaper on the edges of gold leaf applied

so that they are the least uniform possible.

To remove residual mission I cleaned the plate with a rag soaked in alcohol.

I always clean with alcohol is also the front plate to eliminate the traces of repositionable glue, I made

the mixture of PVA glue and water,

I wet the crop with a damp sponge and I have pasted.

To facilitate the bonding phase and prevent the presence of air bubbles between the glass and trim, I immediately

buffered paper with a sponge and I waited until dry. After drying occurred

I concentrated on the edge of the plate.

Also on the back, I spread a thin layer of gold leaf on a mission to the outer edge and, once

become completely transparent, I have applied for residues of the poor in gold leaf

with your fingertips, insisting gently back and forth, using the finger as brushes.

At this point my dish was ready to be flamed.

as I chose the color white and a delicate purple flower color that resumption.

I prepared the two colors in two bowls and I have a bit diluted with water

until the consistency is pretty smooth.

I "painted" on the back plate using a flat brush,

alternating white brush strokes to lilac

never clean the brush in one color to another without worry of overlapping the two colors.

end of this phase I immediately sprayed with copious amounts of alcohol on the back of the plate

and made you join a sheet of plastic kitchen, which I then gently "moved" by hand.

Then I gently lifted the plastic wrap and let the colors dry very well.

After the drying phase of the mission I gave a hand to the water over the back of the plate

(even at cut-out) and spent an hour or so, I applied the gold leaf.

I then very lightly sanded the edge of the pot to remove any residue.

Before moving on to painting with gel flatting (two hands), I isolated the

gold leaf with shellac to prevent oxidation of the clarified over time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment