Sunday, March 13, 2011

Which Brand Concealer Is Good

STARTED!

I needed a break from crochet ...
The cover goes on but it's really titanic work for me and I had to intermix. So I started
my shawl.
The original is this.
Mine is this.
course is a detail, but I wanted you saw the kind of yarn and the color I chose. Will be combined with a blue suit, a blue classic and traditional.
The yarn is the Bio Mousse Grignasco bought in Carate Brianza.
'm just a little 'puzzled by the consistency, I would have liked something more ethereal, but perhaps with the lock will change ... or should I use larger needles.
I am currently using the 3.5 in bamboo.
It 's the first time I use the bamboo and I sincerely excited (I know this position will trigger a series of adverse comments), my impression is that little slip face vests, but of course it is a very personal feeling.

I finished the first ball for six and as usual, I wonder if I have enough.
There was a good supply at the Knit-house, maybe I "touch" make up for a ride:))


0 comments:

Post a Comment