Friday, July 23, 2010

Thank You Letter To The Pastor After Funeral

my dreams of a poor dog.




I do not steal and the man, but in stores it says: E 'denied entry have dogs.
I do not swear and man, yet the Church is written No Admittance have dogs.
I do not cheat and do not scandal, the man, but in spoken and written: E 'denied entry have dogs.
I've never had a war and many men, yet use the word: Beware have dogs.
I am not asking bribes in return for my "work", the man, but I have to go around with the leash, muzzle and the fear of being abandoned.
Especially when the man decides that I have weight (Christmas, Easter holidays). Think, man behaves like that with his fellows, when they no longer have the strength to defend themselves, because they are too old and useless .... So I say! Who among us is "Dog" really?

0 comments:

Post a Comment