Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fire Reetardnant Overalls

stories in white coats!




Not long ago, the site of frequent external and almost two years, there have been a new post, was a lady who claimed to be a gynecologist. When I was a little on my own, in almost two years, entering and exiting the site, I've seen hundreds and I thought she was one of those, starting in the fourth and then stops rising. Over time, however, I changed my mind and story after story, telling bits of life, I learned to know her. Time travel is a friend in this virtual world and helps me to show that the beautiful and clean, you can find, even in a media world where everything is legal and without limits.
This is his most tender story, a story of life lived every day in his clinic doctor gynecologist. MARY
I met Mary III to its third month of pregnancy. It was 2001. Had just been fired WOMEN from which he was at the domestic worker. He came to me the first time with her husband Joseph, she was in Italy from two to three years, her husband had reached a few months. They looked like the sweethearts of Peineta, she always spoke, he nodded to everything she said. In July, they came for the usual control and Joseph, violating a while I said: "With the color she strarebbe well with our shari, on Christmas Day as we travel to India will bring him one." Soon after August I telephoned their neighbor, to say that Joseph had been hit by a truck and died. Mary was studying one of the sisters of Mother Teresa of Calcutta, then had an unshakable faith, this helped her to overcome those first tragic moments. When he came back to me in October (after his return from India, where he had reported her husband), I stood in front of a nice package and said: "This sends him Joseph!" Inside, as you can imagine there were two beautiful Sarh. The cry was immediate. At that moment I decided to "adopt" Mary and her unborn child. I involved my friends in tournaments burraco and mah jong and when the baby is born, we opened a book in the Bank .. On the death of my husband have to her for the donations collected. Now Mary is back in India, with a little treasure for your child.

0 comments:

Post a Comment